Sunday, March 30, 2008

A-Day Weekend

This was a funfilled weekend. Nate and Wilson got to go to their first ever A-Day game. It was a beautiful, warm day and we had a great time. Daddy was in heaven being back in Jordan Hare. This was Nathan's 3rd time in the stadium, but it was Wilson's first.
On Sunday, we went to an event hosted by the Phi Mu sorority called Sundaes on Sunday. It was so much fun. We had ice cream sundaes, played with balloons, face painting, and most importantly got to see Aubie. Nathan thinks Aubie is pretty cool and Wilson was not scared of him for one minute. He kind of became obsessed with him.

4 comments:

The Muncies said...

Too cute! I wish we'd gotten to visit more Sunday afternoon! Hate we had to rush out! The boys are precious!

The Westra's said...

I love the pics, it looks like a great weekend!

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are great!

by: Allison said...

Molly,
I love the pictures and your blog. I know we have never met, but I love reading your blog and keeping up with the boys. We need to get the boys together one day. I think they would all have a great time.
Allison mom to Jansen LAM
PS. I also love reading your friends blog. Ya'll are so cute compared to ours!