Sunday, May 4, 2008

New House---- Finally!


I have had so many people ask me to post some pics of the new house. Finally, I am getting around to doing it. We are finally getting settled and use to our new home. Nathan loves his room and asks me everyday, "mommy, how long are we going to stay in our new house b/c I love it!!!!???!?!!"

We have a great back yard for the boys. We can already imagine the football and baseball games that will take place back there with their friends in the future. Please come by and visit. We love company!!!!
Front view

Back view, (we added the covered patio)





post signature

6 comments:

The Westra's said...

I'm glad you are all settled in!

Maggie M. Cooper said...

molly-your house is beautiful:) i'm glad you found us-and yes, jamie does watch ai with me, although he's not quite as excited about it as i am...he likes watching the auditions at the beginning more than anything! hope yall are doing good:)

Kate Brotherson said...

i love this house. so cute molly. i have tried to leave so many comments on your blog but for some reason it hasn't let me. but, i am on my lap top so forwhatever reason it worked this time. i love your blog and reading about your family. i miss you so much. love you- kt

The Rouse Family said...

It is so Beautiful! I love the colors. We need to have a playdate soon. I would do one at my house this week but David's sister is having her bab today so Thursday we are headed out of town and Friday the twins have their 18 month check up! Would you be interested???

Brandy said...

Molly-Your house is so pretty! How blessed you and your family must feel!

Julie H. said...

Yea!!! Pictures of the new house. It is so pretty and I know you are enjoying it. Can't wait to see the inside...we need pictures of that next!