Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Weekend!

Happy 39th Birthday Rod!!!! Rod turned another year older this past weekend and what a weekend it was. He has been begging for a basketball goal ever since we got married. I have found every excuse I can possibly find and finally I have run out of excuses. You can only imagine the excitement when he found out what his bday present was from myself and the boys. Take a look at the slide show for some basketball fun.
And if don't say so myself, he looks pretty good to be almost 40! I love you honey! :)







The best part of the weekend came when we left for Rod's 20th highschool reunion. That's right all my little young friends, he graduated in 1988. I believe I was only 11 years old at the time. Anyhow, we had a blast. Rod got to catch up with alot of old friends he hadn't seen in a LONG time and loved every minute of it. Friday night the festivities began with a meet and greet at his old highschool. That was really neat to be able to see where he went to school, back in the day. Saturday (which was Rod's actual bday) all the guys played golf and the girls laid by the pool. Very nice and relaxing. That night they had the big Westover High School Gala. We had a really great time. Check out some of the pics below.

The old gang

Rod and Charles- best buds in high school!

The sweet, patient wives

Some of the old crew

Rod and myself

5 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

How fun!!! You look beautiful!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh, and I forgot...Happy B'day, Rod!!

Wilson's Winners said...

If you were 11, then I was 7! What an oldie! So when I'm 39, then he'll be 50!

The Cleggs said...

ok - you and ali are just babies! he he he!!! Glad you had a fun weekend and bday. Tell him happy bday for me - I forgot to tell him today! Glad we got to go swim....

Kate Brotherson said...

Happy Birthday Rod! Molly you look GREAT. I love your hair. You two are such a sexy couple. I miss you!