Sunday, January 25, 2009

What more could I want?

Probably once a week somebody asks me if we are going to have another baby. I quickly answer them with the common phrase "no, we are definitely done." Their response to that is always ............." don't you want to try for that little girl?" Of course that would be absolutely wonderful but unless the good Lord above can promise me 100% that it WOULD be a girl and she 100% WOULD NOT have colic then the answer is still "we are definitely done". I love my boys and are soooooo blessed that they are so sweet with each other. Don't let me fool you though, I definitely have to get my girl fix with my precious little niece but that pretty much satisfies me. :)
The past week this is how I have found my sweet, sweet boys watching their late afternoon TV. Always curled up together. How adorable is that?
Nate was pretending to be asleep. Wilson would not participate, too much to see.

This was last night. Curled up in daddy's chair. I could just eat them up.

Thank you Lord for these precious blessings you have given Rod and I. You truly knew what you were doing when you gave us boys :)



post signature


7 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

You have beautiful, precious boys...you need not want for more!(:

The Cleggs said...

So stinking cute....

Heather said...

Wow do they really get along? My girls love each other but whew they also love to irritate the fool out of each other! Sweet pictures!

The Galimore Family said...

Your two are always so sweet together! I agree with you - little boys are the best:)

by: Allison said...

Boys are the best!!

Amanda Parker said...

So sweet... and I hope they always get along.... mine used to until about ages 7 and 5... then World War III began.... I have a feeling we're in for a looooong battle before signing the final peace treaty.

Christie said...

I feel the same way about trying for that girl!

sweet pictures!