Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wounded Weekend

Man, I have a lot of blogging to do..............but I MUST start with this!!!! This past Friday my sweet husband was playing basketball, as he always does 3 days a week. But this morning was a little different. He came down on his left ankle and "rolled it" as he described it. It didn't really seem to phase him at first BUT as the day went on...........let me just tell ya, I thought for sure he had broken something. After a quick trip to his friend, one of our local Orthopedists he assured us it was not broken and even said he could play b-ball again Monday morning.......YEAH RIGHT!!!

So as you can see, this foot belongs to ( and NO he doesn't normally look like he has Fred Flinstone feet)
This sweet man.................



This is a comparison shot.......as you can tell it's swollen all the way up his shin. It just hurts me to even look at it!



post signature

4 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

OUCH! Hope your ankle gets better soon!

Wilson's Winners said...

Did Fred make it as a disciple?!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Bless it.):

These Three Kings said...

oh now! I pray he is up and better soon!

Cute blog by the way :)