Monday, August 10, 2009

My Newest Love......

Bradley Alexandra Wilson......7 lbs. 12 oz. 21 in.

Isn't she absolutely the sweetest thing you have ever seen?!?!?!??!? My brother, Brad, and his wife Ali (who is one of my best friends) had Bradley this past Friday. She is so stinking cute!!! She is looking a lot like her sister, Stirling, at the moment but I can't wait to see her transition over the next few months.



My boys could not wait to meet their newest cousin....Nathan of course was sweet as usual and Wilson really surprised us. I think he was more taken back by her than any of us.



The introduction

Nathan and Bradley

Wilson's turn....he kept saying "I hold it, I hold it". Too funny. We have got to work on his "her"!

And lets not forget the other lady love in my life....STIRLING!!! She spent the morning with us on Sunday at the pool while her parents prepared to bring home her new baby sister. She is so excited about Bradley, she loves on her just like she is one of her baby dolls. Too sweet.



post signature

















7 comments:

The Westra's said...

What a little sweetie! I can't wait to meet her!

Wilson's Winners said...

Sweet post! Can't wait to see more of Wilson around her...thanks for helping with SEW:-)

The Galimore Family said...

Molly, your two boys look good with a baby girl:) She is precious!

Joanna said...

I think Nathan and Wilson might need a little baby sister.....

Julee H. Nappier said...

She's a beauty! Love your beach photos too! See ya at the MM pool! Woohoo!

The Dilworth Family said...

Wilson sure does look sweet holding that bbay girl...hint hint!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

What a special time in life..... I LOOOVE when those new little babies are born!! You guys are so lucky to be so close and have all your children be such great friends as well as being cousins. Cherish every minute of those sweet little fingers and toes.... and that wonderful smell,too!