Saturday, February 27, 2010

Got Cars???????

As with most 3 year olds, there is NEVER a dull moment in the Foster household. This morning as I was checking emails and such at the computer I heard Wilson's sweet little voice calling for me. Along with that little voice I heard a clink,clack,clink,clack coming down the hallway with him. He rounded the corner but I saw nothing with him that would make that noise............until I looked down at the legs of his pjs and noticed they looked a little odd. With the biggest smile Wilson says.........."I put all my cars in my pants!" He was SO PROUD!!!! Check out the pics below to see just how many he managed to get in there.

REALLY?!?!?!?!?!? Just how many did you put in there Wilson?

Wha-la!!!! The hidden stash!
This little kiddo cracks me up!











post signature

4 comments:

The Galimore Family said...

That is too funny! I can't believe he fit all those in there:)

Wilson's Winners said...

Nascar here he comes!

The Rouse Family said...

Now that's funny!!!!! :)

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I needed this laugh today. Thank you Wilson!!