Monday, December 20, 2010

A little CHRISTmas singin'!!!!!

It's definitely Christmas time when moms and dads are running themselves crazy to make it to each one of their kiddos programs and parties at their schools..................BUT once you get there and you witness all the "cuteness" these little people can bestow on some Christmas songs, it's ALL WORTH IT!!!!

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine Wilson would actually participate in the singing.......he surprised us all. Now, he didn't sing the whole time but I will take what I can get. He even did some of the motions that went with the songs. So precious!!!!!

Playing a little maraca during one of the songs.

myself, Wilson, Stirling & Ali

Kissing cousins at Christmas time............it's better than the alternative. Which is Wilson pushing or shoving her ;0)

Then it was on to Nathan's performance. At Ogletree the 1st & 2nd graders do their own show together. This year it was a Western Christmas theme. It was an all out Musical with script, characters and all!!!!
That's my cowboy on the back/top row.

Nathan with his buddy Davis.

And the most exciting thing for Nathan that day was that Wilson got to come see the performance with me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!!!

post signature

No comments: