Sunday, May 8, 2011

2 Blessings & 1 Loving Mom

Happy Mother's Day my friends!!!!! Today was beautiful and perfect. We didn't make it to church as a family due to my littlest guy trying to get over a cold (didn't want to scare anyone at Sunday School if he tried to cough up a lung) BUT we did make it to a lovely lunch with my parents and my brother and his family.

Obviously the 2 BLESSINGS I speak of are these two little guys.....Nathan and Wilson. Oh how they have changed my life....for the better I must add.

And the 1 LOVING MOM I am speaking of is my wonderful Mom......Nina, as the grands like to call her. In my eyes she is a great example of "The Virtuous Woman" spoken of in Proverbs 31:10-31..........."Her children arise and call her blessed".
I don't know if I could be the mother that I am if it wasn't for her. She is truly an example to live by and I do hope to one day say I have filled her shoes well. I must say, I have a long way to go before I am there but I am proud to say I have a great role model. I love you mom!!!!



My brother, Brad and I with our Mom (Gina Wilson)


Mother's Day 2011


post signature

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Happy Mother's Day!!