Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sports, Sports and more Sports

I don't know about you people but we have been SUPER busy this fall. It's been lots of fun but definitely busy. My mom laughs at me because she says before I had children I always talked about how I wanted little boys................well I got 'em!!!! We have either been at a baseball game, soccer game/practice, golf lessons or karate. Phew, I AM TIRED!!! This was Wilson's first "organized" sport (if you can call 4 yr old soccer organized) and I think he had fun. Of course all he was really worried about was if he was going to get a trophy at some point ---and I am happy to report, yes he did. Then there are the golf lessons..........once a week (which we will continue through winter). Thank goodness the golf course is practically in our back yard. No running all over town for this hobby ;)Nathan kept us busy too. Baseball this fall was great. He had a great season and once again Daddy was his coach. I love fall ball because it is not nearly as "competitive" as the spring league. The kids really get out there and just have fun.


I love this pic......check out daddy on the mound!




Last event of the fall was Karate. Nathan has been doing karate now for almost 2 years and still likes it a lot. He just had a belt test that promoted him to a brown belt.....this is the first belt of the Upper belt classes. Meaning he is only 4 belts away from becoming a black belt. Go Nate!!!


post signature
























































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments: