Monday, November 24, 2008

Charlotte's Web

Yesterday Rod and I took Nathan to see the play Charlotte's Web at the Alabama Shakespeare Festival. It was so cute! Nate was absolutely mesmerized the whole time. He barely moved a muscle. What a great ending to a great weekend. I love the men in my life, and what is better than getting to go on a date with at least 2 of them ------ Wilson, when you get a little older I will be just as excited to share these date nights with you too. :)


My dates for the evening!

Nathan and myself w/ William Shakespeare!

Doesn't a girl deserve a kiss at the end of the night? :)



post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Glad ya'll had fun!!!!!

The Westra's said...

Looks like fun!

thebarronfam said...

Aren't kisses from your little boy the greatest??? We had fun playing this morning.

The Galimore Family said...

So glad he like it! I will have to take Hudson:)

Julee H. Nappier said...

love the last kissie photo. Too cute!(: