Sunday, November 9, 2008

HE'S 21............

Months!!!! I love, love, love this stage of toddlerhood. They are such sponges and watching them discover new things daily brings such a smile to my face.
Wilson, you are such a joy to your daddy and myself. Nathan thinks you are pretty cute too. You love to follow big brother around and can't wait to wrestle with daddy on the floor.
Your laugh is contagious and I am not sure if I have ever seen a child who WANTS to be tickled quite as much as you do. But to hear that sweet laugh, I am happy to oblige you.
You are ALL boy. If it has wheels on it or even resembles a ball, you are excited. You are starting to listen to us more, and actually do what we are asking or telling you to do.
As much as I want to wish for you to stay this size, I am just as excited to see the next milestones occur. I know you will be a big boy before we know it, but try not to grow SO fast.


post signature

6 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Gosh, he IS the most precious thing! I love this age, too.

I think your 21 month old is a lot sweeter than my 21 month old...she's BOSSY!

Wilson's Winners said...

I can't believe he's almost 2!! It feels like yesterday we were walking around preggers. We had fun tonight! Love how they all really actaully play with each other now!
p.s. Julee - I think bossy is a girl thing!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Ali-I'm gradually learning that...my girls are something! At least I have one sweet boy!

JK-I wouldn't trade my bossy girls for anything!(: Gotta lov'em!

LW said...

Such a handsome little fellow, just like big brother. Hope you guys are doing well.

Julie H. said...

I could just eat him up! We need to do another Friday night hang out at your house soon!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Molly, he is beautiful! I agree... this stage of his life is one of the best... still sweet & cuddly but curious and learning about this big world every moment. We are all so lucky to have such great kids... even though by 4:00pm everyday I usually have to remind myself of that!!