Sunday, February 8, 2009

ALL ABOARD!!!!!

Friday was the big birthday party. Wilson is all but obsessed with trains ( i guess he takes after his big brother), so we decided to rent a train that comes to your house. The best part was that the guy who normally drives it had a conflict so notice who the driver is.........................Engineer Rod!!!!!

I think all the kids had a great time. Their smiles and laughter while aboard the train were priceless. Thank you to everyone who came and made Wilson's 2nd birthday special.
Now sit back and enjoy the pictures, there are a ton :)


The Fosters aboard the birthday choo-choo!!!


Happy Birthday Little Man!!!!!




post signature

7 comments:

The Westra's said...

That is SOOO cute!!! If I ever have a boy I have to remember that cute train party. I love the cake too! We miss you guys!

Wilson's Winners said...

I had fun!!!
Love ya,
Sassy Stirling

The Galimore Family said...

What a great party!

thebarronfam said...

Cute pictures and we had a blast on the CHoo Choo. William and I ate his yummy cookie today!

Julee H. Nappier said...

That really was fun...except when I nearly fell off the train and gave Brad a heart attack!(:

Brandy said...

We had a great time!

Tiffany said...

What a cute, cute party!