Sunday, February 15, 2009

V-Day with My Honey!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day yesterday. I would love to say we did all kinds of fun stuff and I got so many cute pics of the boys BUT none of that happened. Since I have gone back to work recently, I ended up on call this weekend at the hospital. And that is exactly where I have been all weekend. I spent all of Feb.14th doing procedures on heart patients. Which in retrospect, I guess you could say "I was helping to fix "broken" hearts". Kind of neat considering it was V-day.
Since the "little" valentines in my life didn't get to spend much time with mommy yesterday, you guys will have to enjoy the picture of myself and my "big" valentine. We did get to enjoy a nice night out with friends, which was much needed after the long day I had already had. Thanks baby for my roses and a wonderful dinner. I love you!

Valentine's Day 2009

Me, Julee, Amy & Rona.
I had fun last night girls!!!!! (Thanks Julee for the pic..........I stole it from your blog)

post signature

2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

You stealer! It's ok! I steal all the time, girl!(:

Had fun! Notice I cut your bootie out! thought it would look more suitable.(:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I can't believe you guys didn't go to Waffle House for Valentine's!!