Sunday, March 1, 2009

S*N*O*W******


Our home, March 1st 2009

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!?!?!?!?!? I have lived in Auburn 32 yrs and I have NEVER ever seen it snow this much or this long. I can count on one hand the total amount of times it has even remotely come this close to being a "real" snow day...........and oh what fun it has been. Not much to say about it other than...............Let's make some memories!!!! Enjoy the pics.


Wow!!!! Look at all this white stuff!!!!!


A quick outing before we headed to church!!! (still in pjs)



Now let the fun begin!!!!!




Snowball fight!!!!! Check out the size of Wilson's compared to Nathan's.

DO NOT hit the camera!!!! Or else!!!



Building a snowman........not a big one!!! "Just my size!"

Then we headed to Nina & Papa's for a little sledding!!!!

Man, we are worn out.......... or at least I am. As I post, Nathan is still at it. Playing with the kids next door.

post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

32 years!? That's a freakin' long time oldie:-) You are so on top of it getting your snow pics posted already!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Can u believe this...I was telling my friends too that I have NEVER seen snow like this in Auburn...so glad our children can enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful. I wish it would snow out here in California (I ENVY YOU!) We have to drive out about an hour just to see snow and when we're there we really don't know what to do! LOL! But it sure does look like a lot of fun!

by: Allison said...

Looks like yall had fun! The snow headed our way after it left yall and we also had a great time playing in it. Your new house is beautiful!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So glad your boys got to go sledding. I begged Jonathan all day to pull the kids around on the 4 wheeler but he wouldn't. Impressed that you still went to church, too! What a great day!