Sunday, November 22, 2009

"I DO"..................

Believe that last night was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been too. Our sweet "KiKi" (Kristi) married one of the sweetest guys I have ever met...........Mac you better take care of her or Nathan may get you :). Kristi starting babysitting for us when Nathan was not even a year old and after Nate's short stint in daycare and all of the problems we ran into she so graciously offered to keep him full time for me when I was working. LOVE HER!!!!! She has been such a special part of my boys lives and they truly love her and think she hung the moon. (you too AA). Fun Fact: I babysat her and her sister when they were little girls. Now don't I feel OLD!!!!!
The little ring bearers before the rehearsal Friday night.

Patiently waiting for pictures.

The lovely bride and groom.

KiKi.....they love you more than you know :)

This little fella about put me over the edge. He's 2 yrs old and you just never know what he will do, especially when he is supposed to be quiet and still :)

Nathan & Kristi
Don't you LOVE her dress?!?!?!?!?


Picture time!!!!

Look at this gorgeous wedding party!!!!
Nathan was pretty much in love with EVERY bridesmaid!


And they lived Happily Ever After!!!!!


I am so mad at myself for not taking my camera in to the reception. It was such a fun party and the boys (and sweet cuz Stirling) tore the dance floor up!!!! I truly believe Nathan asked almost every bridesmaid plus the bride to dance. It was too cute.


post signature

































4 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

They did SO good! Stirling keeps talking about the princess -- I HATE that we didn't get pics at the reception;-(

Kate Brotherson said...

This looks like a Hollywood wedding. She is seriously so beautiful. Your boys are adorable. I can't believe Nate is so old. They grow up too fast.

Unknown said...

I had so much fun with yall all weekend. Hope to see yall again soon!!

Kristi said...

Molly, that was so sweet! I love the boys and am so glad to be part of their lives! This made me tear up reading your sweet comments! I am going to need all of pictures. I love yall! I know Jack got lots of pictures of Nate on the dance floor with all the girls! Love you!