Monday, March 29, 2010

Birthday Bash.....Cowboy Style!!!!

WARNING: This post may be long and drawn out -- but hunker down Cowboys and Cowgirls and enjoy the pictures!
This past weekend we had a HUGE birthday bash for Wilson, his fave cousin Stirling, and his good buddy Thomas. It was a Cowboy/Cowgirl themed party with ponies galore! Alot of there sweet friends came out to help celebrate and I think they all had a blast. I wish I could have gotten a picture of every little cowboy/cowgirl that came -- but I think I spent a lot of my time chasing my cowboy hat that kept blowing off my head --- did I mention we had typhoon type wind blowing us around all morning. It was pretty amusing. Ok, Ok....enough typing/talking. On with the pictures!

The guests of honor!!! I think one of those little cowboys must have done something to little Stirling to make her cry ;)

Thomas and Wilson --- Birthday boys!

Wilson's cake -- they each had their own little cake and their friends got fun cupcakes with stick pony cookies!


Birthday Boy #1
THE Birthday Girl on her princess pony

Birthday Boy #2


Cowboy Nathan -- loved the horses until he had a bit of an allergic reaction ( eyes got really red and itchy)

Cowboy Barrett -- isn't he a doll!

Catching a ride in the carriages with my little men!


Little Cousins -- great picture of how windy it is! Can't believe my hat was actually on!

Cowgirls Mally and Claire with their mom Julee!


Cowgirls Sara and Megan ( also our cousins)


Pony riding with a little help from daddy!

Even our cousin Luke came up from Daphne!

Cowboy Prather


Cake Time!!!!!


Pretending to blow candles out --- thanks to all that wind!


Cowboy Spence


Cowboys William and Ford enjoying the goodies!



And that's all folks!!!!!!!






post signature

2 comments:

thebarronfam said...

Cowboy William had such a fun time!

Jennifer said...

That looks like it was so much fun! What a great idea!