Thursday, April 1, 2010

Eggscellent Evening

One of the things I realized yesterday......as this Holy Week of Easter has crept upon us.....is that we were running out of time to dye our Easter eggs. So last night after dinner was over I got everything set up and ready for the boys to get the job done. Not only is this something the boys look forward too, especially Nate, but I also need these eggs for our Easter dinner on Sunday ( deviled eggs -- yummo!) They had so much fun, as usual. Something I did different this year was with Wilson still being "little" I decided to take a tip I read somewhere in a magazine ( i believe in a doctor's office). I took his eggs and put them inside a whisk so that he could partake in the fun without making such a huge mess.
The whisk technique in action.....you can use a regular style whisk, but for some reason I have one of these silly looking things so I grabbed it.


Total concentration....and NO Wilson did not drink the dye (hence the blue mouth) he had a blue Gatorade earlier in the evening :)

So proud!

**Notice the missing egg. That would be the "one" that took a nose dive onto the floor before we incorporated the whisk idea. Daddy decided to have a little snack :)

post signature


















2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

great idea with the wisk! you know brad has a ton from pre-marriage that we can put to good use:-)

Molly said...

LOL!!!!!!