Friday, April 9, 2010

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!!

Here he is.....the newest member of the Pirates! Nathan's tball season started last week and he is loving it. Definitely doing much better this year (more interested) than last. I have yet to see him play in the dirt :)----unless he is after a ball. He even had a home run last night! Whoo-hoo! Go Nathan!
The Team!

Warming up before the game.


The reason Wilson comes to the games ----RING POPS!


Check out this wink he gave me right before the game -- cracked me up! Right back at cha big guy ;)




There he is.....Coach Daddy!

A little dugout chatter!

Good game everyone! Way to go Pirates!

post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! Ugh! I hate those darn ringpops! lol

Kate Brotherson said...

Yay Nate. I love this post. It makes me so excited to get to watch Jackson one day. And, my girls love ring pops. Wish we could come watch the game with Wilson and eat ring pops.