Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Ghosts and Frankenstein and Dracula......Oh My!!!!

Yep, it's December 7th and I am just now posting about our Halloween!!!!! Remember a few posts back I asked you to bare with me because my goal was to play catch up before Christmas got here......well, I'm still playing catch up ;)

Halloween was once again a success!!!! Of course those pumpkins we picked up at the pumpkin patch quickly became Jack-o-Lanterns. The boys were extremely proud of them too.




This year Nathan begged to be something "scary"......I told him it still had to pass my approval because he was only 8. His choices were vampire, mummy or Frankenstein. He chose the vampire......of course because of the blood. Wilson got to choose from the left over choices and went with Frankenstein, and boy was he cute! We went all out this year with make up and all.......I'm no professional by any means but I thought they looked pretty good if I do say so myself.
Farmer Prather and his flower Anne Reynolds came to trick or treat with us. And of course the 2 AU cheerleaders (Stirling and Bradley) were along for part of the night. The kids had a blast!!!

Until next year...................


post signature

No comments: