Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pumpkins, Pumpkins Everywhere!!!

The Pumpkin Patch trips were in full force this year. I don't care how many time we go during the fall to one of them, the boys always ask "so mom, when are we going back to the patch?" Seriously.....they are obsessed. I guess it's all the hay, tractors, corn, scarecrows, PUMPKINS, corn pits, slides.....should I continue my list. I think not. You pretty much get the picture.

Our first trip was to a local farm here in Auburn.....The Lazenby Farm. Nathan's class doesn't do a pumpkin patch field trip so I checked him out on his birthday and we made an afternoon of it. And of course it wouldn't be fun without friends so we talked the Zapps into coming along with us.


Wilson & Owen playing in the corn.


Nathan and Walker on top of the hay maze

Nothing like spending a beautiful day with both my boys!



Then it was on to the next excursion......this time it was with Wilson's 4 year old class from his school. Let me just tell you, there were about 20 4 year olds that were beside themselves with excitement. Especially once they got to there and saw all the fun stuff they could do. The pictures need no words..................

This is just half the class. They had a blast and cannot wait until next year to do it all over again!



post signature

No comments: