Thursday, September 11, 2008

First Day of School for One...Spirit Day for Another!



We were quite busy today. The day has finally arrived............Nate started his 4 year old program at Indian Pines Country Day School. (It is the cutest school ever!) As he likes to tell people, "I am in 4 year old kindergarten!" He was so excited this morning, as was I. I love having them home with me, but goodness, we both need a break sometime. :) He had a great first day and can't wait for tomorrow.

Wilson had Spirit Day at his school. The cheerleaders, tiger paws and Aubie came to visit the school and held a mini pep rally. Now, normally Wilson loves him some Aubie..........today he wasn't quite digging any of it. Oh well. I did manage to get a few pics of him and his cuz Stirling all decked out in their Auburn attire. WAR EAGLE!!!!!


Nate arriving at his 4 yr old preschool! HALLELUAH!!!


Sweet Stirling, ready for the pep rally


Wilson, Stirling & Myself. War Eagle!!



Sorry Aubie, not today! Maybe next time! :)





post signature

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Glad you got some photos b/c my were horrible! Note to self - no need for ZOOM lens at these functions!!! Nates getting SOOOOOO big!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Whew! I'm exhausted...aren't you! Glad Spirit day is OVER!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Also, I'm stealing a picture of yal to put on my blog for Spirit day!(:

Thx!