Sunday, September 7, 2008

A War Eagle Weekend!

I hope this post finds everyone having had a great weekend. We sure did. My best friend came into town for the game. She went to school at Southern Miss ( she has definitely converted to a tiger though) so it made for a fun weekend. She and I were pregnant together with my first and her only so our boys are good friends as well. We are sad they don't live closer.
Our weekend was full of football and visitors. She used to live here but moved to Florida a few years ago, so alot of people wanted to see her. Let's just say, we had a "house FULL" at times. So much fun, but defintely exhausting.

Believe it or not I only got my camera out one time...........I don't know what was wrong with me. They will be coming back for a few more games so I will definitely capture some more memories, but the one pic I did take is too cute not to post.


OUR BIG BOYS!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even if Cole IS wearing a USM jersey)

She brought him a AU jersey and a USM jersey.......we thought a little rivalry would be good for them. :)
Love you guys!!!!! Can't wait till next time!

post signature

2 comments:

by: Allison said...

I thought you would like this:

ROLL TIDE:)

Anonymous said...

I love you guys soooooo much!!! We had an awesome weekend, and CP can't wait to get back to Nate dog's house. War Eagle :)
Ashley