Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's STILL Great to be an....................

AUBURN TIGER!!!




Well the tailgating and the game were fun while they lasted. Our Auburn tigers played a great game but just couldn't pull it off. Sad, but it's just a game right?!?!?!


All 0f the festivities leading up to the game were great. We had a great tailgate with some really fun, sweet friends.........The Reaves, Barrons, Thompsons and Wilsons. We are hoping to make it our own tradition so our kids can grow up enjoying the Auburn traditions. I didn't take many pics but here are a few.

Let the fun begin!!! The ladies! Joanna, myself, Kristin and Ashleigh!
**Photo taken by: Will Barron (great job Will)

The Guys! Brad, Rod, Will, & Keith. Where's Dave?



Ali and myself. (Ali, Rod says "nice bib" j/k )


post signature






3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Tell Rod -- It's ON!!!! Make sure I'm there when you reveal the shirt!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Looked Fun! I really like the shirt! Where did yal get it!?

Ashleigh said...

How about next weekend?
I WANT a bib!! :)