Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Does it ever get easier????

How is it that it is only 7:30 in the morning and I am absolutely exhausted, physically, mentally and emotionally!! Does this ever really get any easier???? I don't think it does, but if someone can tell me how to make that happen, I would love to hear it :)
We got to the hospital at 5:30 this morning and were tending to this little fella until the OR staff came to take him from us. I keep thinking I will eventually be strong enough to let them wheel him away without experiencing the gushing of tears, but it doesn't seem to work that way. There is no way it can be easy, especially when his little eyes are full of tears and all he wants is for one of us to go with him.
Enough of the water works...........to update you, they took him to the OR around 7:30 and the surgery should last 2 1/2 -3 hrs. As we here from the doctor/nurses I will update the blog.


While we are waiting, if you don't mind, I can share with you what we did yesterday after all of our appts. were over. Take a quick look at the pictures and I bet you can guess where we went :).
THE AQUARIUM!!!!!!!! For the third time I might add. BUT, this was the most pleasant and fun time we have ever had. Hardly any crowds. Nathan got to get up close to every attraction he wanted without fighting a big group of people. We timed it perfect.









post signature

2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

With kids it never gets easier I guess...but in a good way, right.(:

Loved the photos...looks like yal had a fun day yeaterday.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Love ya!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Great pictures at the aquarium.... so glad you're doing well