Friday, September 11, 2009

Kindergarten.....Here We Come!!!!

The day has finally arrived. I sent my oldest baby off to Kindergarten this morning. It was definitely bitter sweet. He has been attending the same private pre-school since he was 3 yrs old and since he was going to be enduring the next couple surgeries during the school year we decided to keep him at this precious school for his kindergarten year. He has seen the "big kids" classroom over the past 2 years and couldn't wait for it to be his turn.

His little brother was more than happy to take a before school pic with him, as you can tell.
And then off he and I headed to Indian Pines Country Day School. I have loved this school for the past 2 years and can't wait to see what all he learns this year.
The first thing he did when he got to school was find his desk with his name on it. He then got to practice writing his name before heading off to group time.
This is where I left him before I snuck out the back door.






post signature





2 comments:

Julee H. Nappier said...

Such a big boy! So glad they FINALLY started...think they were as ready as we were u know!

Halley said...

Kindergarten?! That's insane. I miss you guys so much! Send Nathan and Wilson my love. Nate's ear looks amazing! Still thinking about you guys from across the world. :o)