Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Run, Run, Run...STOP!

Today was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Cool but not too cold........perfect for some time outside! The boys were outside running around like wild men so I grabbed my camera to try and capture some of their fun. What started out as typical boys being boys ended up being a great little photo shoot/op. Hope you enjoy the pics!









Oh how I love thee..........let me count the ways~~~~






post signature









































































5 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Such great photos. I totally almost had to do a double take on some of those of Nate - the ear looks AWESOME! So excited about our bible study - I think it is going to be one amazing adventure! : )

Wilson's Winners said...

cute, cute and cuter! love them all;-)

Kristi said...

Obsessed. When can I babysit? I think you and Rod could use a date night, you know the number!

Elizabeth Wood said...

They are so cute...I want to use the word, "FINE!" I am glad Nate is feeling good. SO great seeing you on Saturday-Hope to see yall again soon!!!

Unknown said...

Okay, I'm not cool with the speed at which they're growing up. Way too fast. Nathan's ear looks amazing! Send them my love...5 months to go!