Monday, January 4, 2010

BIG Change!

With everything that has been going on with Nathan, I feel like I have left little man out. Over the weekend we had a BIG change with him........NO MORE CRIB!!! I'm kind of sad. This just reminds me that my baby is no longer a "baby" anymore. He has done relatively well with it~~~maybe it is the fact I have put the fear of God in him if he gets out of the bed during nap or night time. But what ever works, right? :) His first night in the bed was pretty uneventful, until the morning. He came downstairs and I noticed he had a bruise/rug burn on his chin~~~he wouldn't let me touch it, I asked him..."Wilson, what happened to your chin? Did you fall out of your bed last night?". Wilson: "Yes, I fall out.". Me: "What did you do?". Wilson: " I get back in bed.....no get out of bed, member?" Needless to say, the safety rails for the bed have been ordered. Next task at hand.................Potty training! But give me a few months.....he is absolutely NOT interested!

Any ideas on how to get this little booger to sleep UNDER the covers? Or at least with his head on the pillow?





post signature

5 comments:

thebarronfam said...

William has a rail! He would definitely fall out without it. Also, William isn't at ALL interested in going to the big potty. He says he wants to go in his diaper. And William refuses to sleep with cover too. He just sleeps in the fleece pj's with the footies. Hope this helps!

Kristi said...

Precious! I love it! He looks so sweet and innocent asleep. He is growing up so fast!

Joanna said...

Boys will be boys..... Prather won't sleep with the covers over him either...

Jennifer said...

too cute! Joey has been in his bed for a year and still prefers to sleep without the covers and usually anywhere but on the pillow.

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

mine still don't sleep with covers at 10, 8 and 4! They're still around and happy so it must not be so awful. Wilson looks like such a cutie, and good for you for keeping all these memories for him!