Saturday, November 27, 2010

28-27 Baby!!!! WDE!!!!!

It's Great To Be An Auburn Tiger!!!!!!!
Yesterday was Iron Bowl 2010 in Tuscaloosa. Neither Rod or I had ever been to an Iron Bowl in Tuscaloosa so it was definitely a new experience for both of us. But I am extremely happy to report that at least our first trip there will always be memorable. This will definitely be a game that goes in the history books!!! After a lack luster start to the game (at least from the AU bench) we thought......"oh my, what have we gotten ourselves into. This is going to be, for lack of better words, HELL for the next few hours.
But our AUBURN TIGERS did NOT disappoint!!!!!!

I swear to you, the sky ALL DAY was grey and overcast with little drizzles everywhere. But when the 3rd quarter started and Auburn scored their 2nd touchdown of the game, this is what we looked up and saw. That beautiful Orange and Blue sky.........I guess to quote our Quarterback, " The Lord was blessin' today!" It truly gave us all chills.

Post game shot!!! I would have gotten a picture of the scoreboard but I swear to you they shut that thing off IMMEDIATELY after the time ticked off! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Kind of funny actually! Whatever, we know the final score!

28-27!!!!!
War Damn Eagle!!!!!!
See ya in Arizona!!!!
But first we will stop off in Atlanta ;)

post signature





No comments: