Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll!!!!!

I hope this post finds all of you happy with tummies full on this Thanksgiving Day!! What a beautiful day it was here in Auburn. We spent the majority of our day at my mom and dad's house gorging ourselves with the annual Thanksgiving feast. YUMMO!!!!! Nothing is better than my mom and aunt's dressing ( a recipe they got from their mom, aka. Mimi). It is something I look forward to every year. I just wanted to share with you some of my many blessings.........................

My older brother, Brad and my sweet husband, Rod.
My two handsome boys and one of my sweet nieces!

A fabo sister-in-law that I also call one of my "best"friends.

A daddy (aka, Papa) that I love oh so much.
Have I ever mentioned how much of a daddy's girl I am????

A wonderful aunt (aka, Nettie) and loving mother (aka, Nina)
Can you tell they are sisters????


And don't forget this munchkin!!!! Baby Bradley (aka, BB or Beebs), another one of my nieces.
We missed my other cousins and their children this year but what a blessing they are to me as well!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING YA'LL!!!!!!


post signature

No comments: