Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Star Wars Kind of Halloween!!!!!

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!! I hope your spooky, fun filled evening was as great as ours was. After watching almost all of the Star Wars movies post surgeries this past year, Nathan was dying to dress up as Darth Vader.....so what better to dress Wilson as than Yoda!!!! :) I thought they ended up looking pretty cute myself.

Of course the night is always a bit chaotic....trying to get every one dressed, visiting all the aunts & uncles, cousins, and grandparents, and fitting in a "nutritious" dinner before all the candy consumption. All of this to be done BEFORE actual trick-or-treating gets started. Whew....I'm just tired remembering all of it.


All the cousins!!! Little Bo-Peep & her sheep (Stirling and Bradley), Yoda and Darth Vader (my boys) and Tom & Jerry (Sara and Megan). How cute are they?!?!?!?!?
Quick family pic before the fun begins!



And just because I know you all need a good laugh, here is a picture of Rod and I before the annual adult Halloween party that some couples here in Auburn host every year. If you know anything about the reality TV show Jersey Shore then you will appreciate this. Drum Roll please.....................................................................................................................................introducing Snookie and Pauly D!!!!!

I love Halloween but I LOVE to see it go even more!!!! It's just one of those holidays that exhausts me. :) Now bring on the Turkey and Dressing!!!!!!




post signature

2 comments:

The Westra's said...

Love all the costumes! You and Rod look so great, love it!

by: Allison said...

Great pictures..looks like yall had a great time. and you look great. How much weight have you lost?? Any suggestions for me? I have an underactive Thyroid and can't seems to lose anything.