Saturday, April 5, 2008

Corral the Kids!!!!!

Ok, I must admit, I have used my pack-n-play quite a bit in the past week. Trying to get anything done in the house is practically impossible when you have a child who is in to EVERYTHING!!! Climbing on furniture, up the stairs (which he mastered in one day), eating foreign objects off the floor. AAAAAHHHHH!
As it seems, Nate likes to get in there with the little tasmanian devil and help entertain him. Thanks Nate!!! But sometimes it can get a little hairy in there. Enjoy the pics from last week.

4 comments:

The Cleggs said...

Oh my....wow, you forget all to soon about those days of them being into everything! Too cute!

Wilson's Winners said...

Cute pictures...I thought our house was somewhat baby proofed - I think that's virtually IMPOSSIBLE - so why try:)

The Dilworth Family said...

I just tagged you...check out my blog for details!

The Dilworth Family said...

I left a reply for you and Ashleigh on my latest post!