Friday, April 11, 2008

Just-a Swingin'

It has finally arrived!!!! Nate and Wilson's new playset!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! We knew when we moved that we would need to purchase a new playset ASAP! It took a little while for it to get here, but the folks had it assembled within 2 1/2 hours. WOW! Had it been Rod and I putting it together, we would still be working on it when the boys go to college. Anyway, as soon as the contractors left yesterday, Nate was bolting out the door to try it out. Wilson soon joined him and they were both in hog heaven. Here are a couple pics from yesterday as well as a little movie clip. I went inside to get my camera and when I returned I found Nate giving Wilson some brotherly pushes on the swing. Enjoy! Check us out mom!!!! Here we go!!

WHEEEEEEE!!!

As it goes in our house, whatever big brother does, so does the little guy ( or at least he will try)




post signature

4 comments:

The Rouse Family said...

It looks like they are going to have so much fun!

Wilson's Winners said...

Stirling can't wait to come play!

granny rie said...

Love the pics of my sweet and beautiful grandsons. I expected a few screams out of Wilson when his feet were over his head..tough little man! keep the great pictures coming! Love from the beach grandparents

Julee H. Nappier said...

So cute!!! I like Rod's pink shirt! You know REAL men wear pink!