Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Little Cook


This week has been a rough one. I came down with a bit of a head cold this past weekend, which then turned into a pretty bad sinus infection. I could hardly stand up without getting dizzy and light headed. Thank goodness for my mom who stepped in and helped out with the boys. She came over Tuesday and took it upon herself to make me some homeade chicken-n-dumplins. Yum-Yum!! Nate wanted to help soooooo bad, he just knew it would make mommy feel better. I managed to get up off my death bed to snap a few shots of him with his hands in the flour. I couldn't let the opportunity go by. Who knows when it will ever happen again.

Patting the dough out ( sorry its a bit blurry- remember I was sick)

Look at the concentration on that face! I Love it!!!!

post signature

6 comments:

The Westra's said...

Great pics, I hope you are feeling better!

Joanna said...

Just think.... he could be a chef like his "Uncle Dave" one day! Don't give up hope :)

Wilson's Winners said...

I never got chicken and dumplings when I was sick - even with the FLU!

Chip, Allyson and Karlee Baker said...

I hope you're feeling better. We missed you at bunko. There's nothing better than homemade dumplins!

The Galimore Family said...

Nathan,
Let's get together and cook sometime. I love to cook too!
Your friend,
Hudson

Julee H. Nappier said...

He's so stinkin cute!