Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sunny Day Play

Yesterday we had a fun little water day. Thomas and Stirling came over to play with Wilson ( we missed you Mackenzie and Prather). Nathan even got in on the fun before he had to leave. We had such a great time. The babies are hilarious to watch and are at such a cute age. Wilson even got brave enough to take a few steps. Watching his little friends walking must have given him some encouragement. The ladies just sat and talked, drank mudslides (julie- your glass was chilled and waiting, hope Mackenzie feels better soon) and of course took pictures.

P.S. Thanks girls!!! I needed that!



2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

It was fun! Those are great! I thought I picked out my favorite and it kept going and I found a new favorite! I LOVE the shot of all of them turned around too cute. I also like the one of Wilson and Thomas. I am looking forward to doing a lot more of that after this weekend is over!!! Thanks for have us:)

The Dilworth Family said...

I wish I had ones of those mudslides now...YUM!!!!