Wednesday, July 30, 2008

32 is Fabulous

I just wanted to say "thank you" to everyone who called me or dropped by yesterday to say "Happy Birthday". I couldn't return everybody's call, so I thought I would just say it in a post.



Yesterday was a great day. My mom took my boys for the day and Rod and I went to lunch and then to a movie. What fun, I can't remember the last time Rod and I saw a movie that wasn't animated on the big screen.



Later that day, Rod had invited my whole family over for bbq and cake. How fun is that?!?!? We had a great time with the kids and I loved every minute of it. Notice in the cake pics how many are there------3!!!! Who does that? Rod had gotten me 2 ice cream cakes (not sure why) and my mom decided to make me a chocolate pound cake. Anybody hungry, we have tons left over!!!!! Thank you again, Rod, for everything........you are the best. And to all my family and friends, you made my birthday special, once again.


post signature

8 comments:

by: Allison said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY!

CAN I COME OVER FOR CAKE?

Julee H. Nappier said...

What a great b'day!Go Rod!!!

The Cleggs said...

Ok - had no idea it was your birthday. What a terrible friend I am!! Anyway, hope it was happy and let's get together very soon - we have missed you guys! JC

The Westra's said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great day:)

Gary and Summer said...

Happy Belated Birthday Molly! Hope it was a great one!

thebarronfam said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! You look fantastic!!!

Brandy said...

Molly, I am so happy for you! It sounds like your birthday was all you had hoped for and more! Happy Birthday!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Happy Belated Molly! You're my kind of girl.... 3 CAKES!!! That's the kind of party I want an invitation to!