Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!

I don't know how it is around your house, but around mine this is all I hear about.........
It's talked about sooooo much that even Nathan ( who never shows any interest in football) is outside tossing around the pigskin.

And this little guy, he has no idea what he is in for. His daddy is starting young with him as well.

But all he really wants, is to know when he is going to get the ball?!?!?!?

I love AU FOOTBALL just as much as the main man in our house, but I can only imagine what it's going to be like in 5 years when I have three Auburn football fanatics. AAAAAHHHH!!!!

Just for Rod------ Only 25 days till kickoff!!!

post signature





7 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Perfect example of why God blessed you with 2 boys!!! Nate looks just like Rod.

Wilson's Winners said...

BTW- what the heck is a pigskin?

Molly said...

That's a football, girly girl!

The Dilworth Family said...

Cute pics!!!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Yal crack me up!(: I think Wilson looks like your hubbie. Good thing YOU have a interest in football,too! I could care less....I guess I'm considered a girly girl too!

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Molly, you & Julee can come hang out at my house for martinis during gametime! Although I at least know what pigskin is... I have ZERO interest in it!! Look forward to meeting you, too. And love the blog... can't get any of my friends to do the blog thing, so it's good to find a few of you out there!

Joanna said...

See you on the 50.....