Monday, August 11, 2008

Friday Night Fun


This past Friday night, I decided to have Ali and Julie over since they were alone with babies and no hubbies. I thought it would break up the monotony. Next thing we all know its a last minute party! Brooke and Julie H. came and joined the fun as well, bringing their little families. The kids had a blast and there is nothing more enjoyable than friends, pizza, and a water hose. We busted out the camera and got some really fun shots. I can't share them all b/c this would become the longest post ever, but ENJOY!
To all of our friends who weren't there, Brooke has decided my backyard every Friday night is the place to be. Even if I am not home, Brooke will be there to entertain you! :)
The Foster Boys (got to work on Nate's cheesey smile)

Our attempt at a group picture- Nate is too cool!



Sweet Thomas, the bat boy!

Is it me or is Stirling naked in all of her recent photo ops? ( check out Ali's blog)


Beautiful Mackenzie! What a doll!!!!

Cousin drama!!!! Somebody's not happy!


The boys taking a break!

The water hose is discovered, this was the start of an attempt to bathe Stirling. She is having a little tub fear, so the hose is the newest attempt to get her clean. :)

They all decided to join in on the fun! Clothes and all!!!


Thomas has a bit of an obsession with the hose. Hey Brooke, that is some cheap entertainment!

post signature










6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

We had fun! Those photos are great - send them to me in an album so I can order some....Thanks!!!!
p.s. you might need to change your locks and add one to your fence to keep Brooke out!

Julie H. said...

Molly, we had a wonderful time Friday night! We will be there with Brooke every Friday night...you can't keep us out!!!! We will just jump your fence!

The Westra's said...

We had a great time! See you this Friday :)

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

I miss those days when all of my friends and I had our babies and got together like ya'll do! They are all sooooo CUTE!!! I especially love the picture of Stirling and her naked booty by the swing. Great picture to show her future husband one day!

Brandy said...

Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Let us know when you do it again!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Thanks for the invite! jk jk