Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beach Trip Pt.3--Nate's Night/Last Day

Every year we try to dedicate one night to just Nate (at least since the babies were born). Mom and Dad keep the babies and Brad/Ali and Rod/myself take him to dinner and then to play putt-putt, go karts, or an arcade of some sort. He thinks its pretty awesome. Also attached are some

final pics of our last day. I promise this is the last beach post. :)



Aunt Ali & Uncle Brad plus some go-kart riding with dad!!! FUN!!!



Dinner at Margaritaville! It is great for kids!







If you want to get caught up on our trip, see below the previous 2 blogs. My picture taking is out of control.

post signature

3 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Those are so good! I think the photo of just me and Brad is the first one since Stirling was born -SERIOUSLY! I'm gonna have to steal that one!!!!

by: Allison said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! Thanks for sharing the great pixs!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Great pictures!!!!