Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Mosaic!!!




1. molly, 2. Traditional Japanese garden in autumn, 3. Black Beauty!, 4. Auburn Flags, 5. Channing Tatum ( L ), 6. The Anatomy of my Apple Martini, 7. Carribean Sea (Saona Island DR), 8. Chocolate mousse cheesecake, 9. Happy and Healthy, 10. The Finger Family, 11. ~Faithful, 12. Even Angels need mum to whisper good night babe - 89 of 365

I got this idea from a blog I frequent. I thought it was a cute idea! I answered the following questions and made my very own flikr mosaic. Something different than my normal kiddie posts!


1. What is your first name? Molly
2. What is your favorite food? Japanese
3. What is your favorite color? Black
4. What high school did you graduate from? Auburn High
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Channing Tatum
6. What is your favorite drink? Apple Martini
7. What is your dream vacation? Anything in the carribean
8. What is your favorite dessert? Chocolate cheesecake
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Healthy and Happy
10. What do you love most in your life? My family
11. What one word describes you best? Faithful
12. What is your nickname? Babe-- it's either that or momma! I'd rather hear Rod call me babe, rather than call me momma like the boys do.

If you'd like to make one of your own, click the link to Flickr below, and follow the instructions listed here:
a. Type your answer to each of the 12 questions into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
d. When finished, save to your computer to upload to your post.


post signature

2 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Pretty cool!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Love it! Can't wait to do mine!!!