Friday, August 29, 2008

Wilson's addiction!

Okay, here is the dilemma. Wilson has become attached to his "bunny"! And when I mean attached I mean death grip, middle fingers in mouth, throw a tantrum if you take it away, kind of like a drug attached. It started off as just a bedtime thing and now has errupted into this craziness. I will admit it is pretty cute, him carrying around that bunny half way covering up his face and those fingers in his mouth, but come on. He can't eat with it, bathe with it and whatever else bunnies don't need to be involved in. I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions.
These pictures were taken after his nap. His daddy proceeded to bring him downstairs (after removing bunny from his grips and placing it back in the crib), he went into a terrible tantrum, removed himself from my lap and ran all the way up the stairs back to his room and grabbed it from his crib. When I say run, I mean RUN and crawl up the stairs faster than I have ever seen a baby crawl. He then returned back down the stairs with fingers in place and a smug little grin behind them. I am in for it!!!!


post signature

6 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

I could send Stirling over and she can just beat him down for it. My little hoss can definitely help the situation out!!! BTW - Today she wanted the ride toy he was on so bad that when she was pulling his outfit she totally unbuttoned it!!! I'd rather have a blankie problem than a holy terror issue!!!!

The Dilworth Family said...

ENJOY IT! Before you know it, he will too big and cool for bunnies. Must be the age though...all of the sudden Thomas has wanted his blanket more and more and sucking that thumb lots more!

Julee H. Nappier said...

He is precious!!! I love his blond hair...he's too pretty to be a boy!!!

Amanda Parker said...

I say you just love every minute of that sweet, precious boy and all of his little quirks! One day it'll be Playboy magazines he's sleeping with, hiding them under the covers from you!!! Bunnies aren't such a problem when you consider that!!

The Rouse Family said...

I would not worry about it right now Molly. There's time. Claire sucks on one corner of her taggie and it is stained, YUCK! Just be glad it's clean. :) and now she wants her little giraffee pillow, baby doll, two angel dear blankets and a bunny. The things she tries to carry around round up to be bigger than she is.. he is so cute.

Kate Brotherson said...

I have not advice, Sorry! But, as you know, Sadie sucks her two fingers too and has to have her blanket so I am sure I will be calling you to see what you did. Good luck! p.s he sure is cute though!!