Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Fantasy Night

I know, I know........2 posts in one day? Well I have a little time on my hands waiting on my caramel cake to come out of the oven..........and might I say it smells YUMMY! Anyway, last night we took the boys to Callaway Gardens to see the Fantasy in Lights. It was so much fun. Thank goodness we had opted to do the drive through in our own car b/c let me just tell you it, was COOOOLD last night. Rod and Nathan got us hot chocolate before we started, so we rolled down all the windows, cranked up the heat and enjoyed the show. Nathan of course LOVED every minute of it and Wilson was so mesmerized, he just sat in my lap and talked his little baby gibberish about every light we came too. I hope we continue this tradition every year and MAYBE, just MAYBE........Ali, Brad & Stirling will join us next year. :)

I'm ready mom! Let the fun begin!

My older men, warm and ready!

Ready to roll! Notice the hat didn't stay on too long :)

From a kid's perspective! WOW!


"Look mom, did you see that?" -- I think that is what he said.



post signature

1 comment:

Wilson's Winners said...

We missed ya'll this year too! For sure next year!!! Wilson looks JUST like Rod in the first pic!