Tuesday, December 23, 2008

QUICK School Christmas Recap!

I can't believe I haven't found the time to post some pics from Nathan's school party and program. (Poor Wilson, sorry we had to miss yours, hopefully you won't remember) I mean, with all the time we have during the holidays you would think I could sit at the computer and keep this blog updated :)-----all joking aside. Nathan had a cute caroling program and a party at school the week they let out for the holidays. It was, as usual, super cute and even more importantly Santa came to visit and read Twas the Night Before Christmas to the whole school.
The kids were so excited. I attached a few pics and a short video of Nate singing in his program -- notice in the video, one of his little girlfriends was not real happy about Nathan bumping into her during the program---hilarious!

As always, after the program parents always commented on how animated Nathan is and how "he must really love singing"! He does love to sing and ham it up in front of a crowd.


Santa's arrival at school.



post signature






1 comment:

Wilson's Winners said...

Okay - that video was HILARIOUS! I love it! Need to send it to AFV!