Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A peek into The Foster Christmas Morn!

I am sure, like for us, Santa went overboard at most of your houses. I don't have much to say other than WE ARE SO BLESSED!!!!! Not for the gifts and goodies, but for a loving family, our health and for fabulous friends. But most of all for the birth of Jesus Christ. Happy Birthday Jesus!
Here is a peek into our house on Christmas Morning!

Thanks Santa! But where is my trampoline?


Did Santa really bring me this Elmo? He is freaking me out he is so real! :)

HE DID REMEMBER!!!!!! My Trampoline!!! YEAH!!!!!

Do you think they like it or what?


And this one hasn't stopped jumping since that morning! He loves it!


Off to Nina & Papa's house for our traditional brunch. Yummy!
Stirling and Wilson having a little chat before present time!



All 3 grandchildren! This is the best shot I got of them all day.


post signature






























4 comments:

Brandy said...

How fun! Glad Santa managed to get that trampoline together :) You are right-we are all so blessed! Glad your fam had a great Christmas!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Oh, how they are going to LOVE that trampoline!!!

Just promise me no broken bones!!(:

Julee H. Nappier said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Glad you were able to keep the kids away from "Santa's workshop" in the backyard! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.