Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!!!

The rockin' part didn't actually happen this year considering I didn't get to play my usual fun Xmas music. You see, here in Auburn we had a little breaking news happening among us. Instead of the traditional Christmas cheer, my hubby had me listening to the local sports call in show. He just couldn't miss any and all news that was coming out of the firing of Coach Tuberville. (I feel so bad for all of those coaches and their families as well as the players.)..............Back to the tree decorating.................and then there was my 5 yr old who decided to come down with a fever/sore throat virus of some sort, and he was supposed to be my little ornament helper. I will have to say, he was a trooper for a little while. SO after accidentally tangling and untangling lights, wrapping them around the tree, hanging TONS of ornaments, playing keep the ornaments away from the littlest one, breaking only 4 ornaments (thanks to my "helpers") and oh don't forget listening to all of our favorite holiday songs...............oh yeah, that part DIDN'T happen (can you tell I am bitter about it?), we finally have a beautifully decorated tree.




Without Nathan, I fear I would have decorated the whole thing myself.
Thanks big guy!


And this is pretty much all I got out of Wilson.Which of course ended like this!!!!!!! Maybe he will enjoy decorating the tree next year. :)


post signature

3 comments:

The Rouse Family said...

vOh---I LOVE THIS POST. David had the radio and tv blaring and listening to that talk show and news. Poor Coaches! Beautiful Tree. We are doing ours this weekend. Yay!

by: Allison said...

The tree looks great. I hope Nate feels better soon. We have the kids tree up, but not the big one. I hope to do it this weekend!
Allison

Julee H. Nappier said...

Bless it.):