Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lost and Found!!!!!

This is what we have lost!!!!!! Nathan's first tooth finally came out!!! Boy, was he excited and so was I. That thing had been hanging by a string for about 3 days, but he wouldn't let me near it :)
And this is what he found the next morning.............yep, you counted right, $5. I guess the tooth fairy doesn't know we are in a recession. Oh well, I have already told Nate the next tooth doesn't go for as much, only the first lost tooth gets that kind of money. And wouldn't you know it, the one beside that gaping hole is already as loose as can be.

And this little guy wouldn't be happy until I snapped a picture of him too........so of course I was happy to oblige :)







post signature

5 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Can I pull some of my teeth out and have the tooth fairy come to my house!? Had fun tonight - ya'll have a good trip.

The Westra's said...

Nate's getting so big! I love the pic of Wilson too, they are both so adorable!

Lauren said...

Once when I was little I lost a tooth and got $20!!! Apparently the tooth fairy didn't have any smaller bills :) haha.
I miss ya'll!!!

The Galimore Family said...

I can't believe that he has lost his first tooth! Can your tooth fairy please visit the Galimore house in a couple of years??

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

So sad and sweet at the same time. Losing those teeth means they are officially getting to be big boys! Happy late birthday, girl! Hope you had a great one!