Saturday, October 31, 2009

Class Parties!!!

Just as everyone else's child in Auburn had a party this week to celebrate Halloween, SO DID WE!!! Wilson had his party on Thursday and it was hilarious seeing all of the little ones dressed up in there "mini" costumes. As you will soon see, Wilson was a spider -- this was to compliment his big brother's costume of Spiderman (pics of that to come in next post). Little Miss Stirling was a flapper girl, and might I say she was the cutest flapper girl I have ever seen.Heading to the party!!! Can you believe we got them to hold hands? :)

Some of our little class friends.

Mommy and her little spider. Only spider I will ever get close to :)


On Friday, Nathan's class had their party and beforehand they did a cute little performance for us. They did a "puppet" show based on the book Five Little Pumpkins. Nathan was the 5th pumpkin and said his line perfectly. So proud! After the performance, we made our way inside for the party.


Nate and Kaylin --sweet girl! They made their t-shirts in class, aren't they cute!?!?!?

Nate and his friend Pearson.






post signature


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Molly! The boys look so darn cute! I miss them! I've been meaning to call you back for awhile now. It's coming, I promise. And if you need a sitter CALL ME! For real, I miss them!

-Lianne