Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Little Trick and A Little Treat!!!

Halloween has come and gone and my little spider and Spiderman are sad the festivities are over but not before I share some pictures. The boys loved their costumes this year. They would probably wear them everyday if I would let them. As you will see I didn't get a single pic of Nathan without that stinkin' mask on. Oh well, at least I know it's him and not someone else in the pics.

"Let's GO MOM!!!!!!

All the cousins!!


Making our way around the neighborhood. They would have trick or treated all night and into the next day if we would have let them.

"Let me see, which one do I want?"
**look close, I almost got a face shot of Nathan




post signature











2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Great pics!

The Westra's said...

LOVE the costumes!! It looks like they had a great time :)