Sunday, October 25, 2009

I LOVE A Costume Party!!!!!

This past weekend some really fun couples gave a Halloween Costume Party at Skybar. And might I say................IT WAS A BLAST!!!!! Every single person that was invited and walked through those doors was dressed up and some people went ALL OUT!!! There were the Twilight characters, smurfs, Cowboys and Indians, Michael Phelps (speedo and all), Octomom, Lady Gaga, Disco kings and queens, some girl scouts and boy scouts and don't let me forget Mr. T. ......I could go on forever. We went as Pebbles and Bam-Bam and our sweet friends the Nappiers were a 50's Prom King and Queen. Great job everyone involved and thanks for the invite. Hope this tradition continues :)






post signature

2 comments:

Amanda at Amanda's Parties To Go said...

Soooo much fun, and I LOVED your Pebbles costume! You looked fantastic! I've got some really cute pictures of you & Rod and I've uploaded everything to Snapfish so send me your email and it'll let you access the account. My email is alp072670@charter.net.

Julee H. Nappier said...

So funny! Yal looked great! We looked like dorks and my costume was three sizes too big! Not flattering!