Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Great Pumpkin Adventure!

We went to the pumpkin patch in Lafayette yesterday with a bunch of wonderful friends. It was a fun day, but the only description I can give is HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!!! It had to be the hottest day we have had in a long time. The babies all did great, I think the momma's were the most uncomfortable. We had all dressed for a nice, cool fall day. Yeah Right!!!!!




Getting ready for the hayride!

Hayriding with Mommy!

Wilson and bunny sitting in the patch!

This one looks good!

Three little pumpkins!!!


Muscle man!!!
Mini-muscle man......I can do that too!
Checking out the horses with Matthew!

post signature

2 comments:

Wilson's Winners said...

Looking at those pictures makes me HOT!!! We had fun - so much fun SEW slept for 3 hours and 45 minutes when we got home:-) We might need to make this a weekly adventure!

Julee H. Nappier said...

Looks like yal had fun...I took some of my very favorite pictures EVER at a pumpkin patch. Memories...